Veronica Maclean opens the doors of Westfield House, Spynie, near Elgin for the Nomads Tent Bazaar 2nd November – 11th November. We have gone to far flung places to find ethical, useful and well crafted goods.
Monday – Friday opening hours 10.30am – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday opening hours 11am – 5pm
Available to buy at the Road Show:
- Contemporary and traditional rugs, carpets and kilims.
- Vietnamese and Turkish pottery
- Indian block prints and throws
- Textile and kilim cushions in vibrant, contemporary and traditional designs
- Scarves and jewellery
- Unique Christmas gifts and decorations
- Hand-crafted wood furniture and artefacts.